13.11.10

                                      SUNRISE
                                                               SUNRISE 
      Looks like morning in your eyes
But the clock's held 9:15 for hours

                             SUNRISE
                                                                         SUNRISE
Couldn't tempt us if it tried
      Cuz the afternoon's already come and gone


                                         And I said  Hooo, hooo, hooo To you

SURPRISE
                      SURPRISE
 Couldn't find it in your eyes
But I'm sure it's written all over my face

                                                                           SURPRISE
                                                                                                               SURPRISE
Never something I could hide
When I see we made it through another day
Then I say

Hooo, hooo, hooo
To you

And now the night
Will throw its cover down, ooo, on me again
Ooh, and if I'm right
It's the only way to bring me back

Hooo, hooo, hooo
To you
Hooo, yeah, hooo, hooo
To you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario